Thursday, August 23, 2012

Dollar store finds

It's no secret folks, I love the dollar store. There is such a plethora of wonderful, weird, ugly, cool, awesome and sometimes useless stuff. And it's all $1. All of the fake flowers for my wedding came from the dollar store (used to decorate the pews in the church). And gift bags, bows, wrapping paper and ribbon I buy almost exclusively at dollar stores.  I even made a reuseable grocery bag from ugly tea towels I found at my local Dollar Tree.

This trip I was short on time so my finds are limited.

I found glitter!
 
Its fine and comes in a ton of colors. I don't use a lot of glitter, so this was a perfect amount for the small projects I do.

And I found this cute puppy... He was on clearance for 25cents!

 
He has a few paint imperfections, and I thought about repainting him, but from a distance you can't tell. I did take him off of his perch though.



And He has a new home on our TV stand next to a stack of vintage books!


No comments:

Post a Comment