Thursday, June 7, 2012

Gallery wall

Yesterday I posted a Decorated Cross that I made to add to my gallery wall. Well, here is the gallery wall!



This entire wall of art cost me less than $30!! Here's the breakdown:


1- clock, purchased at BigLots for $12
2-Picture of my in-siblings and niece, gift, $0
3- Painting by my husbands grandma, $0
4- Art my husband had $0
5- A framed card in a frame I had $0
6- A picture of my sister and I $-0
7- Signlanguage alphabet (made by me) in a frame purchased for $4
8- A drawing by my father, frame cost $6
9- Packaging from a Dickies shirt, frame cost $4
10- Decorated cross, $3
11- A drawing my husband had, $0
12- Wedding photo of my husbands parents, $0
13- Art from Thailand (souvenier from my uncle), $0
14- A painting by my best friend in a frame I had, $0
15- A painting I bought at goodwill for 50 cents!!! $.50

Here's a closeup of #7-



And a closeup of #5



No comments:

Post a Comment